If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did.

Monday, September 13, 2010

One Week Gone..........


It has been a full week since starting WW.  So far so good.  I am still getting used to the program and the foods we can eat and the points.  I have learned that, even though it gives you points for wings and burgers, doesn't mean you have them everyday.  LOL. 
I am eating more now and have smaller portions.  I still have extra points at the end of the day.  So I am trying to figure out how to use them all.  Any help?
I will be going to my first WW meeting this Friday.  And I will get an official weigh in.  I weighed my self at week at home, but I know it was not accurate.  I have a cast on my leg and I know I was not balanced right on the scale.  But we will see.  To be honest, I am not worried about the weight or what the scale says.  I think the number on the scale is incidental and I am more worried about inches and being healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed that you are not obsessing over the scale, like so many of us have. Way to go. If you get ALL of the healthy foods in then treat yourself to something you like. Just don't go over board. It's like paying your bills with your check. What $ is left over (if any) you can go buy you something you want. I NEVER ate all my points and I still lost so don't stress. But DON'T deprive yourself from eating want you want and making this a DIET instead of something you can live with forever! Good luck you know my digits when you need me.

    ReplyDelete