If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Awards For Special People

I'm not one for passing along letters, emails, and the such.  But, I received an award from Lesia and, although not obligated, I wanted to return the kindness.  You won't see me doing this often, if at all, but sometimes it needs to be said.  So, there are two that get this.
So here goes:
LESIA....I decided to give her the "Awesome Blogger" award because she is just one awesome inspiration to everyone.  I have not found anyone who has been able to overcome the struggles and curve balls life has thrown at her.  If you feel like life sucks and feels you are alone with it, read her blog.  You will change your tune rather quickly.
Thank you Lesia for sharing some of your life with us and showing us that even the worst is not enough to make us give up.
http://herewegoholdontight.blogspot.com/

JENNIFER....You are so great about sharing.  Even when the chips are down and your weight is not, you always share how you are feeling and don't hold back.  You understand everyone and know exactly how most are feeling while going through the struggle of losing weight.  Keep going and keep losing.  You are a "big loser" to me and I look forward to you being an even bigger one soon.
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks John! I feel so honored!!! I really enjoy your blog as well. I always look forward to what you have to say for the day. Thanks again for being such an inspiration to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both women.

    I don't like the awards thing myself and participate on and off. I don't like picking people out of the many blogs I visit.

    I noticed your new weight loss is just a titch under 25 pounds. Congratulations, John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, What kind words. Not quite sure if they are deserved. But I'll take them. You caused a lump in my throat, and a tear in my eye, as I read them. Thank you for the award. Maybe Jennifer need a link to HER blog. But thanks for the extra advertising. lol Check's in the mail.smile.

    ReplyDelete