If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Something Smells Fishy


I decided I was going to introduce fish into my diet.  I have had many fish dishes but never really made it myself.  I cooked some fish fillets on Saturday and they turned out ok.  But I know there is more I can do with them.  I also had some shrimp in my salad tonight for dinner.   Needless to say, it was good.
I see a lot more fish in the future in my salads and on the plate.  Please share some easy recipes for fish.  But keep in mind I have to watch the salt intake and fat intake as well.  So anything with low, low fat and low or no sodium is ok.

1 comment:

  1. I love to broil talapia with lemon juice and dried dill. YUM! Be sure to watch the cholesterol in shrimp.

    ReplyDelete