If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picking Up Speed

So I have been going strong for a few days now.  It has not been too difficult.  But I know there are tougher days coming. 
I was fortunate enought to have class yesterday, so that kept my mind off food for most of the evening.  The most difficult part about yesterday was trying to get all my water in.  I would find myself not drinking when I should.  But, one of the problems with all the water is the constant trips to the resroom.  And, in school, many trips is not too cool.  But, that is no excuse.  I did manage to get all my water in anyway.  Today is not a problem.  I have been in the office all day, so excessive trips isn't an issue.
We move on to today and then tomorrow.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment