If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Day and Bad Day

Yesterday was a good day and it was a bad day.  We spent the majority of the day out hiking and enjoying the outdoors.  Needless to say, I sweated like crazy.  This was good and I knew the exercise was definitely doing me a lot of good.  We spent most of our time shooting some video and stills of reptiles and birds along the waterways and gandered into the woods a little.  It didn't take long before it was obvious walking into the woods wasn't smart.  Ticks are abundant this year and we knew we were going to pay.
We went to lunch at Shoney's and their menu was small and not much on it.  I had to order an entire entree' to get one piece of grilled chicken.  I also got the salad bar which I refilled twice.  It was more than what I was supposed to have, but atleast it wasn't junk food.  When we got home, I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some fish, chicken, and pork.  We did grill some fish last night.  So I had two lean and green meals yesterday.  I did not gain any more weight from it.  I think I might be justifying or rationalizing it to myself.  But, I did something I should not have and it slowed my progress.  So, lesson learned and will power is on the menu for me from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment